Get in Touch
Physioholistics is always happy to answer any questions you might have. Please call 0161 439 1631 or email email@example.com
FitBack and Bumps
Ante Natal and Post Natal Exercise Sessions
FitBack & Bumps is an exciting new Educational Exercise Programme bringing new mums and mums-to-be together to share their pregnancy experience. These are Antenatal exercise classes and Postnatal exercise classes with a difference!
Our antenatal and postnatal exercise classes are unique because they are delivered by Chartered Physiotherapists so expert guidance and instruction is guaranteed throughout, helping remove the fear women have about exercising during pregnancy and after they have had their baby. You are in safe hands at this crucial time in your life – this is what makes us different from the rest!
Each Ante and Post Natal Programme consists of 4 one hour sessions incorporating exercises, stretches and discussions on different topics.
Just some of the things you can expect to learn throughout the programme include:
Visit www.fitbackandbumps.co.uk for more information
- How to exercise safely during and after your pregnancy
- How to improve your posture
- How to reduce stress incontinence by strengthening your pelvic floor muscles
- How to reduce pelvic and back pain by strengthening your core
- How to flatten your tummy after pregnancy
- Why things may be hurting and how to fix them!
- And gives you the opportunity to meet other new mums and mums to be, developing lifelong friendships.
Sessions are available across South Manchester and Cheshire:
Mondays - The Hub Altrincham 1.45-2.45 (Antenatal/Postnatal)
- On a 1-1 basis in the comfort of your own home
- As a small group of friends in the comfort of one house
- In a class environment (no more than 8 people in each class) – Classes run every month. Please contact us for specific start dates and venues.
Wednesdays - Cheshire Health and Fitness Cheadle 10.30-11.30 (Postnatal)
Wednesdays - Harpers Studios (near Stepping Hill) 1-2pm (Postnatal)
Wednesdays - Cheshire Health and Fitness Cheadle 7-8pm (Antenatal)
Thursdays - Harpers Studios (near Stepping Hill) 7-8pm (Antenatal)
What equipment will I need?
You will require a yoga mat and an anti burst gym ball. Please feel free to contact me prior to the class for advice on the correct size of ball for your height.
Costs of classes are £55 for one course (4 sessions). If you subsequently book a second course you will only pay £50.
The cost of 1-1 sessions in the comfort of your own home is £60 each session. This cost can be split by a small group of friends who would like to complete the sessions together at one house.
If you have a medical cash plan such as Simply Health your costs may be covered as the programme is run by a Chartered Physiotherapist
You may also want to try...
To discuss a treatment or arrange an appointment please call 0161 439 1631 or 07736453597 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
↑ Back to Top